Waitlist and bed availability
Through the WITS Platform, FEI Systems currently offers a few options for the management of statewide/countywide bed availability and waitlist management, including the reporting of individuals who are to have priority access to open beds (e.g., pregnant women, IV drug users, others). FEI can provide this feature in real time as built into the WITS front end system, through a simplified application allowing the entry/upload of admissions and discharges, or through the WITS data warehouse module. FEI’s solutions allow for integration with a larger overall data reporting and case management platform, and give users a dashboard to see which programs have availability across a region or state. Availability of programs can be further segmented by age, gender, locality, level of care, and other characteristics.
Statewide waitlist management allows for the monitoring and management of any program or modality of care across the state, but this feature is particularly useful for the monitoring of available inpatient hospital, PRTF or other residential beds. The sharing of information regarding available beds and those waiting is done without breaking the confidentiality of the individuals waiting for beds.
TRACK CRITICAL INFORMATION
- Track block grant priorities, as well as any other priority populations required by the state
- Monitor the time on waitlist, interim services provided, and utilize the waitlist dashboard as a means for follow up with individuals waiting for beds or slots
- Instantly understand the beds and slots available within programs
- Can integrate with 42 CFR compliant consent process and other state data systems
- Allow for quick portal access to bed dashboards by emergency rooms, crisis teams, first responders, and more
Let’s Work Together
Interested in learning more about our solutions? Use the contact form and we’ll get back to you!