IT Staff Augmentation
FEI Systems recruits and delivers IT professionals to supplement our clients’ technical workforce to design, develop, implement, and operate complex enterprise IT systems. FEI procures and provides IT staffing with expertise in the all phases of the software and application development lifecycle and with Agile and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agile development methodology. We enable our customers to rapidly add technical resources and meet their pressing and urgent IT needs.
FEI works with our customers to assess and identify needed IT resources to meet their business objectives. FEI identifies, screens, and delivers highly-trained IT specialists with the specific, required technical skill sets. We work with candidates to strengthen their client interview. We provide ongoing monitoring of these staff to ensure proper alignment of needs and skills and to evaluate performance.
FEI’s IT Staff Augmentation Services helps our clients to rapidly embed specific technical expertise within their current technical teams. These services help our clients to:
- Extend their existing technical team capabilities with specialized skill sets
- Rapidly adjust to evolving technical demands
- Quickly scale up as technical requirements change or increase
- Leverage sought-after skills for targeted assignments
- Increase team velocity to better meet development goals
The Maryland Department of Human Services is building the Maryland Total Human-Services Integrated Network (MD THINK). MD THINK is a scalable, cloud-based data repository designed to improve data when providing social services and enhance data sharing across State departments. The State has an urgent need for applications development, data repositories, reports and dashboards, and support activities related to data conversion and system integration points. FEI delivers such IT professionals as Analyst-Testers, Full Stack Java/JS Developers, Application Architects, Data Engineers, AWS Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Cyber Security Analysts, Database Administrators, AWS Linux and Windows Engineers, Infrastructure Operations Team Leads, Agile Team Leads, and more.
Through our IT Staff Augmentation Services, FEI helps the State of Maryland achieve many important technical goals:
- Develop the MD THINK infrastructure and platform
- Modernize the State human service technology infrastructure
- Move technical services to a cloud-based platform
- Transform multiple IT legacy systems to a modern modular system
- Promote SAFe Agile-Scrum development
- Promote Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Enable data-sharing among agencies
- Improve social service data analytics
Maryland Department of Human Services