Substance Use & Mental Health
The WITS application contains modules supporting a treatment management system (EHR) for the Substance Use Disorders, Mental Health, and related services.
WITS is a web-based application designed to meet the growing need to capture client services data, using a workflow-driven approach. WITS supports inpatient, residential and outpatient settings across the US, in private and public behavioral health settings, as well as public health.
Key features include:
- Many industry standard assessments and screeners
- An integrated treatment planning and plan review module
- Medications, pharmacy and ePrescribing
- Progress notes, service encounters and billing
- Immunizations, vitals, orders and incidents
- Admission, transfer and discharge
- Clinical alerts, scheduler and caseload dashboards for better management of patients
PATIENT-CENTERED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS
- Easy access to your data
- Long term vendor commitment and trust
- Configure the system to meet the needs of your user communities
- Collect all your critical reporting needs in an easy to follow user workflow; easily report required SAMHSA NOMs and grant data
- Individual and population based data, including costs and outcomes
- Eliminates hours spent on reporting and provider audits
- Combined data set reporting in one system
- Data segmentation and security
- Track all costs associated with outcomes across the served population
Let’s Work Together
Interested in learning more about our solutions? Use the contact form and we’ll get back to you!