Substance Use & Mental Health
The WITS application contains modules supporting a treatment management system (EHR) for the Substance Use Disorders, Mental Health, and related services.
WITS supports inpatient, residential, and outpatient settings in private and public behavioral health settings, as well as public health, across the country. The multi-agency nature of the system allows many providers or other HIPAA-covered entities to use the system via an integrated 42 CFR Part 2-compliant Consent and Referral module and industry standard communication protocols. This ensures secure data sharing between providers, promoting bed and waitlist management as well as continuity of care that promotes a whole-person approach.
Required state or county data is collected as an integral part of the treatment process, allowing an easy rollup of federal, state, and local data for required reporting HEDIS measures, as well as trend analysis for legislative or planning purposes. Individual agencies can use the reporting features to monitor outcomes, manage staff, provide data to accreditation/evaluation bodies, or analyze trends to improve care.
- Includes many industry standard SUD and mental health assessments and screeners, such as ASAM, CANS, ANSA, PSC-35, and PHQ-9
- Treatment planning and review ties directly to assessed needs
- Supports the Golden Thread to improve compliance, reimbursement, and quality of care
- Includes ePrescribing, pharmacy, orders, and lab results
- Ties together progress notes, treatment planning and service encounters to minimize recoupments
- Includes admission, transfer, annual update, and discharge information, including all outcome measures
- Features clinical alerts, scheduler, and clinical dashboards for improved client management
- Provides real-time access to data with ad-hoc and structured reporting features
- Collects all critical reporting needs in an easy-to-follow user workflow
- Facilitates easily reporting required national outcomes measures and grant data
- Provides individualized and aggregated data, including costs and outcomes
- Offered as a simple, configurable system to meet the needs of the community
- Provides efficiency on reporting and audits for improved quality assurance
- Combined SUD and mental health data sets reporting in one system
- Data segmentation and security, including 42 CFR Part 2 and HIPAA compliance
- Tracks all contracts, funding sources, and costs associated with outcomes across the served population
- Long-term partnerships with customers and vendors built on trust, communication, transparency, and commitment
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)-Certified Electronic Health Record (EHR)