WITS helps state agencies and their providers who treat clients with gambling addictions. WITS includes specific assessments for Gamblers as well as concerned persons. All treatment and billing functionality for behavioral health clients may be used for gambling treatment, as desired. WITS also contains standardized before and after outcomes data collection screens to assess the effectiveness of treatment for problem gamblers.
- Integrated treatment plans for Gambling, Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Individual and community-based Gambling Prevention programs
- Targeted assessment tools for Gamblers and Concerned Persons (adults and teens)
- Standard outcomes data collection
- Integration with state-funded billing or other billing
Let’s Work Together
Interested in learning more about our solutions? Use the contact form and we’ll get back to you!