Prevention WITS directly supports efforts by State agencies, Tribal organizations, Providers and US territories to implement SAMHSA’s Strategic Prevention Framework (SPF).
WITS provides full functionality for tracking all prevention activities within the state and its regions or service areas. WITS contains a multi-dimensional Prevention Plan and allows contracted agencies to implement against that plan. Implementation data is collected based on the workflow of the users, allowing for rapid but thorough collection of data required by the Block Grant, SPF-SIG, PFS and other required reporting mechanisms. All data collected can be used for subsequent evaluation, assessment and planning activities.
TURN YOUR DATA INTO MEANINGFUL INFORMATION
The WITS Prevention system allows the linkage of prevention tracking into a behavioral health record.
- Run block grant reports at any point and time to evaluate progress, then easily generate annual reports for submission to WebBGAS
- Consolidate reports of participants’ activities from multiple prevention agencies
- Access prevention data through easy to use screens and user reporting tool
- Users view and share data on community goals, objectives and indicators, Prevention program attendance and progress toward all initiatives
- Eliminate cumbersome paper forms and turn data into meaningful information
WITS Customer Collaboration
- Scheduled, facilitated sessions with all Prevention customers allows for sharing of ideas and reports, and discussions around best practices
- Invaluable opportunity to communicate, share and learn with colleagues facing the same challenges on Prevention topics
- Dynamic system constantly evolves and improves due to customer enhancements. WITS customers benefit from having the option to integrate these enhancements into their own systems
DATA COLLECTION, MANAGEMENT, & TRACKING
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Prevention/Early Intervention planning and activities across a state
- Coalition, Regional Network or local group progress on prevention activities
- National Outcomes Measures (NOMs) for Block Grant Reporting
Third Party Billing for Prevention Services
Addresses the SPF Logic Model
- Generate Block Grant Reports in Minutes
- Easy Access to Your Data
- Long-Term Vendor Commitment and Trust
- Access to Other WITS Customers for Collaboration
- Configurable System to Meet the Needs of Your User Community
- Collect All Your Critical Reporting Needs in an Easy-to-Follow User Workflow
- SPF Driven, Block Grant and Evidence Based Practices
- Individual and Population Based Data and Outcomes
- Easy Link to Billing for Future Healthcare Needs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Prevention/Early Intervention
Let’s Work Together
Interested in learning more about our solutions? Use the contact form and we’ll get back to you!