The Behavioral Health Solution
WITS (Web Infrastructure for Treatment Services) is a web based application designed to meet the growing need to capture client services data, including outcomes and costs, in one place. WITS satisfies mandatory government reporting requirements for the planning, administration, and monitoring of Inpatient and Outpatient Behavioral Health Treatment Programs, Prevention Programs, Problem Solving Courts, Gambling Addictions Programs and Federal Grant Management programs. WITS facilitates cooperation and collaboration among providers by enabling the sharing of client services information via the web, and allows a County or State authority to access data as well as manage relationships with providers and community organizations. WITS includes third party billing capabilities, client self-pay, and an integrated contract/funding management module allowing for multiple forms of billing management between the government entity and its community of providers.
CONNECTING BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
MODULES AND KEY FEATURES
- Medicaid 1115 Waiver-Ready solution
- Integrated data repository and reporting platform
- Electronic Behavioral Health Medical Record
- 42 CFR Part 2 Electronic Consent and Referral
- Robust reporting platform
- Grant and Fund management
- Crisis Management
- Bed Availability and Waitlist Features
- Children’s Assessment, Case Management and Wrap Services
- Case Management for Justice, Courts and Juvenile Services integration
- Opioid Response Management
WITS utilizes a shared source model with multi-state collaboration, allowing our customers to benefit from the collective enhancements to the platform. WITS customers also benefit from the federal experience and contacts gained through FEI’s federal contracts and services. WITS customers can participate in regular WITS User Group meetings and can access the WITS Forum here.
WITS currently operates in over 30 States & Counties
Let’s Work Together
Interested in learning more about our solutions? Use the contact form and we’ll get back to you!