Data Warehouse Solution
A Centralized Hub for Data Sharing
Data management and reporting are increasingly important as programs expand across states, counties, and agencies. State and county program managers need to ensure that providers adhere to data submission requirements, state review staff need streamlined record review processes, and providers need a method of reporting data without the need to duplicate the entry of data into multiple systems.
data sharing among agencies and providers
- Receives file uploads from approved provider organizations, MCOs, or other submitters
- Processes and validates the data to ensure submitted information meets the state’s standards
- Allows for variation in the data sets required by submitter
- Contains built-in Master Client Index (MCI) file or can integrate with a state’s MCI system
- Reports on data in real time using Microsoft SSRS, Power BI, or other tools such as Tableau
- Features a secure, web-based portal for administering, reporting, and managing submission error files
data warehouse reporting
- Submission of data can be done through Secure FTP, Web Services, or the Administrative Portal. In some cases, users may be allowed to directly enter data through the Administrative Portal.
- Ad hoc or structured reporting by client, program, agency, diagnosis, outcome, staff, county, or entire state.
- Access to data and reports is role-based and is run against the validated data.
- Track which types of clients utilize greater resources.
- Share data between behavioral health, Medicaid, and other human services agencies in your state or county.
- Reduce the time spent on following up with providers on incomplete data.
Data warehouse benefits
Let’s Work Together
Interested in learning more about our solutions? Use the contact form and we’ll get back to you!