WITS has modules which provide crisis call counselors and staff with vital tools to effectively record and manage information related to calls from clients in crisis. All work starts from a Call Dashboard. This includes information about the client, or concerned family members or associates, and allows for the capture of caller demographics, call logistics, and response actions.
Business and data validation rules enforce data quality and integrity and ensure compliance with program requirements. Easily configured based on the program’s needs, these valuable tools are designed to support the work of crisis call staff in coordinating client services and treatment across a diverse spectrum of treatment, recovery, and social service organizations. The system currently integrates with a telephony management platform, providing inbound phone numbers as well as call transfer tracking.
call tracking system
FEI’s off-the-shelf call tracking system is a module within our Web Infrastructure for Treatment Services (WITS) platform. Our call tracking system provides the following:
- A dashboard orientation that allows staff to access information easily
- Ability to document issues, outcomes, and follow-up of calls without duplicating data entry efforts
- Interfaces with other county systems that will support referrals as well as coordinated case management communication for clients
- Scalable usage to multiple constituents accessing the call tracking system for current and future user volumes
- Extensive reporting capabilities on the data entered into the system
FEI’s WITS platform is a web-based, modular application that was designed to meet the evolving and growing needs of state and county behavioral health departments across the country. It includes secure access (for staff or for volunteers), as well as links to community based resources that fortify behavioral health crisis intervention, prevention, recovery and treatment planning, employment, housing, transportation, and family services.