Carity collects information related to medical, technical, and financial eligibility needed to make decisions on waiver or program enrollment. Having this information in one integrated system allows users to view a longitudinal care record across programs. It improves communication between agencies responsible for each step of the care management process. Carity integrates screening and standardized assessment results into a person-centered Plan of Service that ultimately produces service authorizations used for validating claims information.
How Can We Help You? Carity can provide such waiver management services as:
- Support for Person-Centered Plan of Care
- Documenting every step in the waiver management process
- Tracking and monitoring the flow of information
- Automatically determining Level of Care
- Documenting rich Plan of Service data
- Calculating risks and budgets for services
- Alerting staff members of tasks needing completion
- Alerting stakeholders when actions are taken or something is required
- Automated claims generation processing
For more information on FEi System’s LTSS solution Carity, or to schedule a demo, please contact Gwen Williams at Gwen.Williams@feisystems.com or (443) 380-4695.