CareVisit is your EVV solution! CareVisit enables state agencies, managed care organizations, and case managers to monitor the delivery of in-home community-based services.
The CareVisit Electronic Visit and Verification solution provides you with:
- A robust solution that can integrate with any case management solution
- A configurable system that satisfies all functional and workflow requirements
- A modular approach that can be part of a larger ecosystem or as a stand-alone EVV solution
- Compliance with the 21st Century Cures Act — and beyond
CareVisit Key Features
- Member service and visit management portal
- Visit management mobile app for service delivery documentation
- Mobile GPS, IVR, and landline location verification options
- EVV data aggregator
- Member web portal and mobile app for care self-management
- Billing and claims management
- Real-time fraud detection
- Member safety monitoring and reporting
- Member service prior authorization
Component or Standalone. CareVisit’s easy and intuitive user experience allows providers to focus on member care while quickly and efficiently documenting care visits. The application suite can be delivered either as a component of a larger Carity LTSS implementation, or as a standalone product integrated into an existing Medicaid or HCBS ecosystem.
Comprehensive and Modular. CareVisit delivers a comprehensive EVV using Software as a Service (SaaS) web-based technologies. It is modular in design, robust in its functionality, and easily configurable to support the needs of any Medicaid waiver or HCBS program.Benefits of CareVisit
For more information on FEI System’s EVV solution CareVisit, or to schedule a demo, please contact Gwen Williams at Gwen.Williams@feisystems.com or (443) 380-4695.