FEi is experienced in the planning, design and implementation of system architecture services on several healthcare projects. We focus on leveraging the flexible IT architecture approach associated with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based implementations. Our approach leverages our CMMI Level 3 processes for systems architecture and integration engagements.
Critical success factors we employ in systems architecture initiatives include:
- Apply an incremental and structured implementation approach
- Identify and quantify business and IT benefits
- Identify and execute appropriate pilot project
- Establish realistic expectations
- Address both agency user and IT strategy
- Allow strong governance and stakeholder involvement
Additionally, FEi technical architects have proficiency in both the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and CMS’s Technical Reference Architecture (TRA).