This Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) performance-based contract is used to provide services to SAMHSA officials and staff to help them achieve their individual Centers/Divisions/Offices missions in a timely manner. The contract requires quick response capability, with performance according to specifications identified in individual Task Orders. The contract empowers SAMHSA to improve its technical, management, and administrative operations by significantly reducing the amount of time and labor required to obtain critical contract services and products.
FEi is authorized as a PRIME contract awardee in the following performance areas:
- Domain 2 (Small Business) – Statistical Projects
- Domain 4 (Large Business) – Technical Assistance and Training
FEi has contractual relationships to sub-contract in the following performance areas:
- Domain 1 (Large Business) – Research Analysis, Evaulation and Pilot Studies
- Domain 2 (Large Business) – Statistical Projects
- Domain 4 (Small Business) Technical Assistance and Training